PCI develops and produces custom-designed educational and promotional programs and products for the pharmaceutical industry. PCI’s publishing arm provides an extensive source of content expertise, including numerous nationally recognized key opinion leaders in many specialties. For each project, PCI matches the expertise and experience with the needs of the specific project.
Founded in 1991, PCI has long-term experience working with pharmaceutical company clients, understands the importance of on-time delivery, and has a track record for meeting project timelines.
PCI's capacities are varied and include the ability to create and produce:
- Slide lecture presentations in a variety of formats including PPT, print, video, and web based.
- Case study presentations
- Custom content development and related production
- Disease backgrounders for pharmaceutical representative training
- Interactive e-learning modules for physicians and pharmaceutical representatives
- Workshops for pharmaceutical representative training
For additional information on PCI's medical communications capabilities or to schedule a capacities presentation, please contact us.